About Sterling Security Waikato NZ

Waikato security experts Sterling Security Waikato Ltd is a small company with a big reputation in home/commercial security throughout the greater Waikato area.

Now in our fithteenth year in business, we are a Hamilton based company and can offer businesses and home owners a comprehensive service for the protection of their homes and businesses. We supply all types of security services; monitoring and backup service, and our contracts can be tailor made to suit all situations and with any requirements.

How is Sterling different from other companies in the home/ business security field?  First of all we’re a family business, and we’re local. Sterling is the first choice for so many home owners and business operators through Hamilton & the Waikato because we’re not a large corporate; the people you speak with are the people who make the decisions. This is an important factor for most customers because some 80% of the other alarm monitoring services are based in Auckland, so your home would be monitored from there. They don’t know the geographic area; we do, and we don’t have a call centre in Bombay, India  as one major Waikato security company in the industry does. We employ local staff who monitor your alarm from our headquarters in Hamilton NZ.

Sterling Security Waikato NZ

Although the company is based in Hamilton we don’t confine our business activities to a geographic area.We’ll  go anywhere; we’ve been as far as Tauranga, Taupo, Auckland, and everywhere in between. We will travel anywhere to install a good security alarm system, and we have contacts in all areas to carry out servicing and maintenance.

Another success factor for the company is that everyone here is equal; we all do the same job. We have different fortes though, things we are good at; but we are all able to take a job from the enquiry stage through to installation. Effectively we’re a one stop shop for home security & business security, and that’s what we are proud of.

Our Account Manager Simon Elliott says that unfortunately, many enquiries for home security systems stem from the fact that somebody has just been burgled, or their neighbour has. If a new client really wants peace of mind, and it’s urgent, we can complete the whole deal, contract and installation in a day. The installation process; establishing the customer’s needs, and working out installation details usually takes about an hour, and the installation process, another two hours.

Currently, around 60% of our clients are residential, with business clients accounting for the other 40%. Included in the latter category are schools. That’s been one of our success stories. Most forced entries take place in the school holidays. Recently one of our security camera systems saved a school block from being burned down. We were able to give the police a perfect I.D for one of the  perpetrators , resulting in an arrest.

As a company, our philosophy on doing  business  is to look at things from the customer’s point of view. We often go into a prospective client’s home and  think; ‘now, if this was me, this is what I’d want in the house’. We believe that to deal with a customer, you’ve got to go into his environment; because he will feel more comfortable then, and we will better understand his requirements.  

Why choose Sterling Security Waikato for your home or business?

  • Competitive prices
  • Local alarm monitoring & local knowledge
  • Expert, friendly, trust worthy installers
  • Management that will take your phone call
Call us now on 07 849 9355 to speak with one of my security experts or

STERLING SECURITY LTD

49 Mahana Road
Te Rapa
PO Box 9459
Hamilton, Waikato
New Zealand

After Hours: 0800 189 089
©2011-2018 Sterling Security Home and Business Alarms, Security, Monitoring Hamilton & Greater Waikato New Zealand.

Servicing the Waikato: Cambridge, Hamilton, Huntly, Matamata, Morrinsville , Otorohanga, Paeroa, Putaruru, Raglan, Taupo, Tokoroa, Te Aroha, Te awamutu, Te Kuiti, Thames, Tirau, Turangi, Whangamata & Whitianga.